The Continental Magazine Issue #27 is, featuring a full-color cover designed by Scott of Hidden Volume Records (he did the CD art too!). This issue includes an exclusive interview with popular instro-rock combo The Surfrajettes, who have been winning over fans through their shows, festival appearances and YouTube videos. PLUS there's tons of music, zine and DVD reviews. You also get a FREE 21-song CD filled with lots of great surf, instro and garage rock tunes.
1. El Ray - Hymn To All Rays
2. Martin Cilia - Lost Spaniard
3. Preston Pfanz & The Seaton Sands - The Tingler
4. Black Valley Moon - Skyway To Hell
5. The Hang-Ten Hangmen - Back Alley Rumble
6. Los Freneticos - Last Train To Ozalj
7. TarantinosNYC - You're Gonna Lose That Curl
8. George Westerholm & The Wild Wildcats - Old Motel
9. Teen Cobra - Girl Of Mine
10. The Incredible Sucking Spongies - Barracuda
11. The Greasy Gills - Swamp Meet
12. Underwater Bosses - Basshead
13. Guitar Up! - Strait To Mackinac
14. Danger!! Death Ray - Creepy Tiki
15. HJ - Here Come The Clones
16. Agent Octopus - Avalon
17. The Chewbaccas - Delta 9
18. The Seatopians - Krell Love Theme
19. The Bali Lamas - Tiki Torture
20. OHO - Sacred Money (Don't Win)
21. Thee Husks - Inferno Beach
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.