Ray Wallace is like a psychotic Leonard Cohen on Ritalin. Ray is a product of the musically rich Washington, DC area and seems to have inherited the same weird music gene that produced Link Wray. His interests run from Shakespeare to "Leave it to Beaver". Ray is a longtime protege of Eddie Angel and Tex Rubinowitz, in fact Eddie gave Ray his first guitar lesson many moons ago.
1. Absolutely Betty Anderson
2. Hitler's Gone Surfin' with your Mother
3. The Swinging Party
4. That Man
5. The Sheila Song
6. A Teenager's Letter to Batman Pt.1
7. I'm Bob Dylan
8. Cindy Donne tried to Steal My Gun
9. Pam's Perfect Body
10. When The Partridge Family Meets The Manson Family
11. A Teenager's Letter to Batman Pt.2
12. Leni Riefenstahl
13. Tonight Will Be Fine
14. Positively John Wayne
15. I'm Goin' Surfin' With Mary Grace
16. A Teenager's Letter to Batman Pt.3
17. The Gypsy Wife
File under: Primitive Singer/Songwriter
7-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.