"Amateurs” sees the incredible vision of Les Agamemnonz mature into a gorgeous, smart and evocative collection of soundscapes. It combines the dripping reverb and dance beat of early 60s surf music with the cinematic orchestral textures of mid-century Western film scores.
Recommended for fans of Ennio Morricone, The Shadows, and The Ventures
1. Ouverture a l’américaine
4. No Shoes No Service
7. Mount Capitola
8. Air Force
9. Les Conseils de la Fee des Lilas
11. Mount Harissa
12. Redwood Heights
• Limited-edition yellow vinyl LP, 500 pressed in the USA
• As seen at Surf-O-Rama Festival (Spain), Surfer Joe Summer Festival (Italy), Surf Guitar 101 Convention & Hi-Tide Summer Holiday (USA)
• As featured by The Wire (UK), Vintage Rock Magazine & Norman’s Rare Guitars
• Lacquers cut by Carl Rowatti at Trutone Mastering Labs, Nanuet, NY
• Pressed by Independent Record Pressing, Bordentown, New Jersey
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.